Indian Institute of Spices Research
Bioinformatics of Pathogen
Whole Genome & Transcriptome Sequencing Analysis
Research Highlights - 2013
Short term Training/Workshops
Manuals in CD
Software tools developed by the centre
- Phytophthora species determination based on morphological characters.
- A web tool for translating Nucleotide in to ORF.
- To find restriction sites of a given sequence.
- Software for RAPD analysis .
- Software for cyanobacteria .
- A tool to search for termination codons in sequences.
- A web server for extracting biomedical words from the protein sequence .
-MicroRNA blast - Bioinformatics tool for microRNA BLAST.
- Software for monitoring the training activities of Krishi Vigyan Kendras.
- Software for managing various resources in different sections/departments of the institute.
- Software for managing the articles of Journal of Spices and Aromatic Crops.
- Software for diagnosing the diseases of ginger.
- A software tool for collection of information from all institutes under the Horticulture Division of ICAR.
- An expert system to find biovar characterisation of Ralstonia solanacearum.
© 2011 IISR